and challengers does not end. First, the two best p

Список разделов Форум: BTSync Вопросы о BitTorrent Sync

Описание: Вопросы от новичков, опытных и тех, кто хочет приобщиться к BTSync технологиям

#1 riluowanying123 » 22.01.2018, 11:36

Kevin De Bruyne is happy with his goalscoring return to fitness ahead of an exciting finish to a fully loaded season for club and country. The City attacker continued his comeback from a two-month injury lay-off against PSG on Wednesday, leaving manager Manuel Pellegrini to describe him as a difference-maker after his second goal in as many games.Despite the injury, the Belgium international has thrived in his first season since joining from Wolfsburg last summer, scoring 14 and setting up nine more in 33 appearances for the club. De Bruyne found the net in Paris as City drew 2-2 against PSG in their Champions League quarter-final first leg He has had a busy 12 months, including a move from Germany to England and the birth of his first child, and is set for a hectic few weeks with Euro 2016 on the horizon and the imminent arrival of new manager Pep Guardiola at City.But after his enforced injury absence, De Bruyne insists hes not thinking too far ahead.Im just happy to be back playing again, and in a couple of weeks the Euros will be here so its event after event, De Bruyne told Sky Sports News HQ.These days you cannot think about whats going to happen in four or five months because a lot of things can change. Its the same in a World Cup year, and now the Euros are coming. The season is fully loaded. De Bruyne suffered a knee ligament injury in the Capital One Cup You couldnt predict my injury, but it happened and I worked hard to come back as good as possible. I am happy to be back a little bit quicker than expected, and Im pleased with how things have gone the last two games.Physically Im a strong player - its been one of my strengths - so Im happy with the way Ive come back. I didnt expect to be able to do 75 minutes against PSG, and obviously the day after there was a bit more stiffness.I need more games because playing football is the only thing you can do to increase your fitness level. De Bruyne enjoyed an excellent season with Wolfsburg in 2014-15 De Bruyne enjoyed a spectacular campaign in his one full season with Wolfsburg, scoring 10 and assisting 20 as they finished runners-up to Bayern Munich in the Bundesliga.Wolfsburg boss Dieter Hecking largely built his team around the Belgian, and De Bruyne admits its been an adjustment playing alongside superstars at City.My confidence was high after an incredible year last year, but Im almost doing the same as I did then, he continued. The difference now is I play more positions. De Bruyne returned to the City team with a goal against Bournemouth Its more difficult doing that because last year I played 90 per cent in one position and the team was more around me. More people looked at me over there [in Germany] than maybe they do here [in England].My team in Wolfsburg was not as good as my team here because we have a few superstars that Wolfsburg didnt have.There it was get the ball to Kevin and well see what happens, and here I can go out of the game for 10 minutes and come back into it. That was never possible in Wolfsburg.But I felt really good at Man City from the beginning. You need to adapt to the team and to the life at home, but I think everythings gone very well from then until now - apart from the injury. I think you can see that on the pitch. City, who hold a one-point lead over fifth-place Man Utd in the Premier League, face West Brom at the Etihad on Saturday Night Football, and De Bruyne sees it as an opportunity to put the onus back on their rivals for a top-four place.Its a tricky weekend and if we win we can put pressure on a lot of teams because there a huge games coming up, he continued. Our schedule is not that easy also, so the most important thing is to get the three points to stay in fourth and put pressure on the others. Also See: Man City v West Brom preview Pellegrini firm on Kompany Charlies top four forecast Le Tiss: City will deny Utd Cheap Chargers Jerseys . -- Charlie Graham stopped 67 shots as the Belleville Bulls edged the visiting Guelph Storm 6-5 on Saturday in Ontario Hockey League action. Wholesale Chargers Jerseys . The Dane followed up his first European Tour title last weekend with eight birdies and just a single dropped shot on Thursday for a one-stroke advantage over South Africas Allan Versfeld and Portugals Ricardo Santos. http://www.wholesalechargersjerseys.com/ . At a Manhattan federal court hearing, attorney Jordan Siev said his law office has gotten more evidence nearly every day to support its lawsuit accusing MLB and Selig of going on a "witch hunt" to ruin Rodriguezs reputation and career. He said the defendants went "way over the line. Wholesale Chargers Jerseys Free Shipping . Louis Cardinals. Victorino is batting sixth and playing right field after missing two games because of back tightness. Cheap Chargers Jerseys Authentic . In Europe, top teams seem to be largely happy with their squads after spending nearly $1 billion in the off-season. And although English league clubs are unlikely to splash cash in January, Arsenal and Chelsea could be tempted to strengthen their squads with new strikers. SoCal Regionals is the next stop on the Capcom Pro Tour for Street Fighter V and it will continue the trend of ridiculously stacked tournament player pools. As it takes place on Oct. 15-16, it is one of the last Premier Events on the years schedule and should serve as another showdown between the skills of North America and international talent. There will be over 360 hopefuls aiming for the crown and a qualifying spot at the Capcom Cup.The Wests elite ... and underdogsThe largest presence at the tournament will come from the players out of the Western hemisphere. North America will provide plenty of strength in the shape of Evil Geniuses Justin Wong, Kenneth KBrad Bradley, Eduardo PRRog Perez-Frangie and Ricki Ortiz. In addition to arguably the best North American fighting game team, Team Liquids Du NuckleDu Dang, Flipsid3s Antwan Alucard Ortiz, Evil Bizz Chris Tatarian, Echo Fox Julio Fuentes, and Circa eSports Long LPN Nguyen. Each of these players have top eight experience at major tournaments and should be the favorites for long tournament runs.Because the majority of the tournament competitors will be from North America, there will be plenty of dark horses within its ranks. Some of the surprise players that could do very well this weekend will be Jesse CommanderJesse Espinoza, Antonio Kusanagi Medrano, Jason Jaycetheace Nghe, and Kenneth Pope.The dark horses may even do better than the proposed top contenders, since there is a lot of parity within the ranks of the Wests best players. Outside of the likes of NuckleDu and Justin Wong, my picks to shake up the tournament foundation will be Pope, Kusanagi, and Jaycetheace.The international powerhousesIt goes without saying that the front-runners to take down SoCal Regionals are not from Southern California. There will be representation from China, Japan, South Korea and even Taiwan and all the players should be massive favorites regardless of the opposition.ddddddddddddFrom Japan, the leader of the pack is Evil Geniuses Yusuke Momochi Momochi. Hes been the king of the region outside of Hajime Tokido Taniguchi and will come with plenty of momentum. Hes the clear-cut number one player, potentially, in the world for Street Fighter V and will want to wipe away his back-to-back second place finishes from memory with a victory in Southern California. After Momochi, Kenryo Mago Hayashi and Hail Marys finest Hiroyuki Eita Nagata and Goichi Go1 Kishida represent the best of the group.Outside of Japan, the list of killers and challengers does not end. First, the two best players that could contend with Momochi are Zowies Bruce Gamerbee Hsiang of Taiwan and Qanbas Zhuojun Xiao Hai Zeng. Gamerbee was one of the hottest players before taking a small break and could continue his ridiculous roll at the expense of tournament field. As for Xiao Hai, the best player from China, he could shut down all of his critics with a towering victory in SoCal Regionals and truly compete for the title of the worlds best. In addition, there will be strong names such as Li-Wei Oil King Lin and Team Secrets South Korean representative Lee Poongko Chung Gon.Overall, the field of players will be one of the finest representation of the games strongest. My picks to take it all will be chalky -- Momochi, Gamerbee, and Xiao Hai present the best chance to win. On Oct. 16, the winner will make a strong statement to the world of Street Fighter V in the run up to the Capcom Cup, and drum up some powerful momentum for the seasons grand finale. Cheap NFL Jerseys Wholesale Jerseys Wholesale NFL Jerseys Jerseys From China Wholesale NFL Jerseys Cheap NFL Jerseys Cheap Jerseys ' ' '
riluowanying123
С нами: 1 месяц 7 дней

Вернуться в Вопросы о BitTorrent Sync