last season due to a shoulder injury, so Cliffor

Список разделов Форум: BTSync Вопросы о BitTorrent Sync

Описание: Вопросы от новичков, опытных и тех, кто хочет приобщиться к BTSync технологиям

#1 riluowanying123 » 14.03.2018, 10:22

Hardik Pandya doesnt do regular. Life, king size seems to be more his thing. He is what they call filmy - read: dramatic. Pandya is a showman; look up his interviews on YouTube to watch him explode into a gazillion expressions in less than a minute. He is image-conscious, finicky about brands, and even shares his birthday with Amitabh Bachchan; you wonder why he isnt in Bollywood.Pandyas love for the limelight also means he loves taking on a challenge. In IPL 2016, he had the chance to be play-maker when Mumbai Indians promoted him to No. 3, but the move didnt quite work out. Both his batting and bowling form took a hit, and he was left out of Indias subsequent limited-overs series against Zimbabwe and West Indies. Up to that point, though, Pandya had featured in each of the 16 T20Is India had played in 2016, picking up 15 wickets at an average of 24. He was then sent to Australia with the India A team, where, statistically, he didnt have a great tour, but the selectors had seen enough to bring him back.A few minutes before the toss in Dharamsala, Pandya was surrounded by his team-mates as he collected his maiden ODI cap from Kapil Dev, incidentally 38 years to the day since Indias finest allrounder had made his Test debut. Pandya was in the spotlight again for about 30 seconds. MS Dhoni decided Pandya could bask in it a while longer when he gave him the new ball.Our thinking was to give him a chance to exploit the new ball. The reason being, we all felt, he is quite deceptive - he can bowl quick and he has got movement, Dhoni said. Even on wickets where some of the other bowlers dont get that kind of swing, he is still somebody who can get some purchase of the wicket.Pandya didnt begin well, though, as Martin Guptill took him for three fours off his first five balls. The numbers werent in his favour again, but two of those three boundaries were off edges, and a fourth delivery only just missed Guptills outside edge. Dhoni made note and installed a third slip before the last delivery of the over. Pandya got the ball to swerve in on a length and straighten to find Guptills edge, which went went to second slip.Pandya took off in celebration, with arms outstretched, but there was none of his usual vein-bursting screams. His only extravagance on the day, in fact, was a pair of sunglasses that appeared to be fashioned after cartoon characters Swat Kats headgear.Pandya maintained good pace, staying between the late 130s and early 140s, and married it with late movement to frequently find the batsmens body: Kane Williamson copped one on the thigh pad, while Tom Latham, who handled Pandya with the most ease, was hit on the box. While Pandya leaked a boundary in each of his first three overs and bled 26 runs - mostly by bowling too full - he made it up by giving away only five more runs in his next four overs.He was particularly effective against the left-hand batsmen, conceding only 18 runs off the 31 balls they faced. Pandya benefited as much from his Test match length as from his new-ball partner Umesh Yadavs accuracy at the other end; together they pinned down the returning Corey Anderson before his attempt to club Pandya was snaffled by a diving Umesh at mid-off.With the first leg of the Pandya experiment having gone well, Dhoni said he wanted to give him a decent run with the new ball. We only have eight games before the Champions Trophy [including the Dharamsala ODI], so we would like to see under different situations and conditions how he reacts and how he quickly he can adapt to the conditions, Dhoni said. Of course, lets say for example, if it is 2-2 and it is the fifth game of the series, then we will obviously try to play the best XI. But, I dont see any reason if he keeps performing the way he did in this game why he cant be our first pick when it comes to the three fast bowlers.Pandya, meanwhile, was back in the limelight when he walked out to collect his Man-of-the-Match award. The characteristic wide grin was in place, but there was no excessive animation, mirroring his manner from the game. It wasnt a bad change to embrace on a comeback. To the new ball then, and new beginnings. Cheap Royals Jerseys Authentic . Fernandez, coached in Toronto by former two-time Olympic silver medallist Brian Orser, scored 267.11 points and is the first champion to successfully defend since Russias Evgeny Plushenko in 2005 and 2006. Cheap Royals Jerseys . They reached the 100-point plateau for the fourth time in five games, bested the visiting Trail Blazers by 34 in the paint and scored 19 of the final 25 points in regulation. . They had already blown a double-digit lead, fans were hitting the exits, and a long seven-game road trip waited at the end. Danny Duffy Jersey . The 25-year-old Japanese star has officially been posted by his club team, the Rakuten Golden Eagles. Jorge Soler Jersey . Laudrup revealed Thursday he was notified of his dismissal in "the briefest of letters which gave no reasons why such hasty and final action was deemed necessary. CHARLOTTE, N.C. -- Kemba Walker keeps hearing from his friends around the league that the Charlotte Hornets wont be as good after losing Jeremy Lin, Courtney Lee and Al Jefferson to free agency in the offseason.Walker doesnt mind hearing that.I kind of like it that way, the Hornets 6-foot point guard said with a big grin. The year we did have high expectations (in 2014-15), it didnt work out so well. So Id rather be the underdog. It works out better for us.Last year the Hornets were viewed as an underdog and won 48 games during the regular season -- tied for third-most in the Eastern Conference -- but were ousted in the first round by the Miami Heat. The Hornets led that series 3-2 and had a chance to close out the Heat and home, but Miami got a huge Game 6 from Dwayne Wade and advanced.For several players, that defeat still stings.The Hornets have made the playoffs in two of three seasons under coach Steve Clifford, but have not been able to make it out of the first round.After giving Nicolas Batum a five-year, $120 million contract, the Hornets couldnt afford to keep Lin, Lee and Jefferson. They replaced them with Marco Belinelli, Ramon Sessions and Roy Hibbert.I honestly wish we couldve brought back the rest of the guys, Walker said. But its business and thats the way this league works. They had great years and they deserved to make a lot of money in this league and they did.Added Clifford: I would say forecasts of our season is kind of mixed. Some people feel that we can be a good team. Others arent as optimistic. I think we can have a very good team.REPLACING OFFENSE: Cliffords main concern this preseason has been finding ways replace the offense the team lost in free agency, especially with Lin and Jefferson.We may not have as much offense in our roster as we did a year ago, Clifford said. Defensively, we were ninth last year. And I believe we can take another step in that direction, which will allow us to play with the balance that we need to be a cconsistent regular season team and a good playoff team, too.ddddddddddddKIDD-GILCHRISTS RETURN: The Hornets only had forward Michael Kidd-Gilchrist for seven games last season due to a shoulder injury, so Clifford is excited to have his top defensive player back in the lineup.Hes an elite defender, Clifford said. ... He makes our team different. The numbers prove it. The first few years he was here, when he played, we played well. When he didnt play, we didnt (play well). He impacts winning in so many ways.BELINELLIs IMPACT: Clifford is extremely high on Belinelli, a player he has admired for years. He loves the way Belinelli plays in big games and said the veteran seems motivated to improve after a down season.For me, I take it as more motivation right now, Belinelli said. The year I spent in Sacramento was tough for me and tough for the Kings. That kind of thing happens. The most important thing is to be more motivated.Added Clifford: He can do a lot of the things we lost offensively with Jeremy (Lin) and Courtney (Lee).HIBBERTS RESURGENCE: Another player the Hornets are hoping can rise to the occasion is the 7-foot-2 Hibbert, an All-Start just three years ago.He hasnt played at the same level the last two years, Clifford said. And yet, when you watch him on film, I dont see that hes lost anything physically. I think hes hungry to play well again. And I think the way we play will benefit him.BATUMS CONSISTENCY: Batum is the Hornets best player but Clifford doesnt want him trying to do more because hes the teams highest-paid player.This guys been 14-15-12-13 points for his whole career, Clifford said. You dont give him an extension and say hes got to improve to, like, 19 points. He plays how he plays. Ill say this: If he can stay healthy and play at the same level or, hopefully, a little bit better, then well have a great year. Cheap NFL Jerseys Wholesale Jerseys Wholesale NFL Jerseys Jerseys From China Wholesale NFL Jerseys Cheap NFL Jerseys Cheap Jerseys ' ' '
С нами: 2 месяца 7 дней

Вернуться в Вопросы о BitTorrent Sync