Automated flashing Android ?

Список разделов Форум: BTSync Программы, софт

Описание: Обсуждение клиентов и программного обеспечения BTSync для различных устройств и ОС

#1 JoeClark » 10.11.2017, 08:55

Hello guys,

For testing purposes, I need to flash some devices with different version of Android. As it's in a tester lab, we need to automate most of the actions and I found a tool to automate alot of things on Android (Appium with RobotFramework). My question is, is it possible to automate a flashing process without user interactions ? I know that we can flash a ROM using ADB for example, but when we flash a ROM, we need to configure a Google account,... at the first start of the phone. I would like to know if it's possible to "skip" those tests or to get access to the phone via Appium before it's entirely configured.

If it's not psosible we'll have to flash automatically and wait for a tester to do the "basic settings" before we could continue our testing.

I know that my question is not common at all and I hope that you'll find a way to help us

Thank you

I did not find the right solution from the internet
References:https://forum.xda-developers.com/android/help/automated-flashing-android-t3699628

product animation
JoeClark
С нами: 1 месяц 12 дней

Вернуться в Программы, софт